Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've Been Haxxored!

Someone has recently been trolling the tubes of teh intarwebs throughout the Spore fansite communities, some of these trollers/spammers posing as people from various forums, apparently intending to start inter-community brawls.

Normally, I wouldn't care, but what's this?


Ebilest Cyborg Teddy Evah!
Someone actually posed as ME? Complete with avatar and everything! Cerebral Stasis (don't look--there's some pretty embarrassing crap out there) has been my alias for years now, until I found that cyborg teddy bear character in an anime (*cough* for adults) and came up with the name Cybearg. It's so amazing; someone has masqueraded as me, causing oodles of hate to rain down on myself for something I didn't do. I feel like a presidential candidate with all this attention.

I think I'm going to have a wet dream. :3

Actually, what's funnier is that I may have actually said that kind of stuff, if I was drunk or something. Unfortunately for that theory, I don't drink, nor do drugs. Still amusing, though.

Guess I'd better register and apologize for the misuse of mah kopyritted naem, huh?

At least they'll know it's not me because I'd never, ever use a horrid, non-transparent .png to .jpg to .gif image like the spammer did.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.snootysims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25997

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got hoax, buddy :D keep up with those wet dreams of yours :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bad news, sporesite is cause trouble, let xspore know this :D i work with the fbi in california, let them know!!!! all those spammers are work of xspore, let the admin on sporesite know

    ReplyDelete