Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Star Trek Tribute

For no particular reason, I feel like posting the intros of all the Star Trek series from YouTube. I don't care what anyone says; I love every Star Trek, EXCEPT the original (looking back now, it's just too cheesy and humor-oriented). But, I have adored every later series, including The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager (my favorite), and Enterprise, and every episode has been a treat (aside from episodes where they seem determined to shove Native American culture in your face and put them in the limelight as superior humans, and no, I'm not racist, but I know better than to see them for their politically correct side, having lived on the reservation most of my life). It is a shame that Enterprise never got to finish, I say. The Star Trek shows knew how to have great intros, with fantastic music, alluring visuals, and simply an awesome design, just like the episodes themselves.

The Original Series


The Next Generation


Deep Space Nine


Voyager


Enterprise


On the other hand, in comparison to the television series, I have hated the films, since, as many films do, they seem unable to stick with the source material, opening up plot holes and flashing various discrepancies, which simply bugs me to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment