Monday, May 28, 2007

These [Stickers] Come From Trees

NOTE: This article contains satire and is not to be taken seriously.

Glancing at the Blogger homepage, I could not help but notice this pile of dog crap. Apparently a featured blog, All I can do is roll my eyes and groan. This blog features a project that suggests, by putting stickers on various paper consummation devices, such as printers, one will save hundreds of pounds of paper. The stupidity of this, of course, is that sticker labels are, themselves, made from paper, as well as various types of organic plastics, rubbers, etc. that are taken from shrubs or trees (some without actually harming the plant, some with).


Really, if I care enough to conserve paper, I won't need a sticker on my printer to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment