Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Demoing the New


Okay, after seeing all the good articles about Left 4 Dead on its fansite, I simply couldn't resist but buy it. Generally, I hate online games, but I get the feeling that I'll love this. I've got my demo all preloaded and ready for playing tomorrow, and I can't wait! I mean, look at this Valve genius:



Hopefully EA doesn't mess it up in some way. I love Valve, and have learned to hate EA. What happens when they combine?

Another game that looks like a buttload of fun, but unfortunately hasn't so far released a demo for PC (I hate it when consoles get special treatment) is Mirror's Edge. Just look:



Again, EA's tag. Let's hope that they don't screw things up like they seemed to with Spore.

UPDATE: Apparently, EA Games is only attached to Left 4 Dead because they sell the retail games, as opposed to the fully Steam-based online-purchased version (which is the one I preordered). Hopefully that means the fat slob known as EA won't get its greasy fingers all over a beautiful product.

No comments:

Post a Comment