Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pad-bound

After approximately 18 hours of working on a Photoshop project that I'd really been excited about, I've run out of time and have had to go with a far inferior design, just to meet the time constraints (in other words, I started too late).

The project was to create a two-page highlight spread (as for a magazine) for an annual event. Less out of my interest in tabletop gaming than for a chance to try a design that had been nagging me for some time, I chose to create a design that would incorporate the four elements on the four sides/corners, the four para-elements inside the design, and a Law-Chaos/Good-Evil axis in the exact center. Unfortunately, by the time I got around to the Earth part, I'd run out of ideas for how to make it actually look good. Thus, the project will probably remain unfinished, at about a 1/3 completed point. I am pretty proud of some details I made, however. See below.



Speaking of launch pads, apparently the chief technology and environment correspondent for CNN is named "Miles O'Brien." That's just funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment