Thursday, December 20, 2007

Typing on Typography

Why is it that it seems I am always the last to be privy to various new (and old) creations of quality and value? Only just today, while glancing through the related links on YouTube for Abbot and Costello's Who's On First, I came across a related video of "Who's on First? Typography" (see below).



I was stunned. This animated digital typography is genius--artistic and amusing. Recently, I completed a design class in the college I attend, and one of those projects consisted of a typography project. I understood the basics of such, but these kinds of videos take it to a whole new level. I never fully understood the artistic value until now, and combined with something already hilarious, such as Who's on First, or Tenacious D's Inward Singing (below), the result is not only comedic stimulation for the ears, but also for the eyes. Absolute genius.



See here for more.

On an unrelated note, expect more updates as college is now out for the remainder of the year (that is, until January 15th).

No comments:

Post a Comment